Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I wasn't done damnit (technical difficulties) LOL.

Where was I before Mr. Blogger decided to stop my flow? Oh yes...
The PAMs will not take any responsibility for their actions and will make it a sympathy gesture for their behalf and tell "their" version of what happened. I used to call people with this trait "a simple bitch" but even a simple bitch will have the decency to admit they did some devious shit! The one's I know at least.

For those that know me and have witnessed or experienced my Tazmanian Devil episodes, will surely tell you three things without hesitation. #1. I warned you #2. I warned your non-listening ass again and last but certainly not least #3. I snapped on your ass!

When people quote "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness!" Take heed (listen)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment