Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Guy Named PAM

I've become slightly agitated and less tolerable of certain behavior's in my ripened age!!! I can't seem to figure out if it's because I can see bullshit coming at me a mile awayN or if I have bbecome fed up with simple ass people! Wait a second...this is not how I planned on starting this topic. Allow me to start with what's on my heart and then we will move forward with what's on my mind.

About a year ago a wonderful friend/bodyguard said this to me: "Dallas, when you meet the right man, and if he asks you to stop writing, you will without any argument!" I miss you TG. You weree right! The only difference is my Man enjoys reading my posts and it brings a smile to his face when I write about him. I am grateful that Roger supports "all" of my talents 100%. TG if you are reading this, please know that I am not nor ever have been upset with you. I truly miss our conversations and besides...its been a while, you knowwww I have some serious gossip to share.

Ok! Back to what's on my mind. If you've been on this journey with me for the last year, then you are aware that I enjoy putting together acronyms. Well, here is my latest!

P.A.M = Punk Ass Muthafucka

Yes!!!! I despise your over the age of 30, whining, still stuck on your Momma,s titttie, somebody llooked at me wrong, nobody talked to me today, my finger hurt Ass! Damn, I'm embarrassed to say I even know you! Another fucked up characteristic of The Guys Named Pam is that its always everyone else's fault except their own. Oh but wait! It gets even worse. No responsibility of any

No comments:

Post a Comment